- womens health
- Women's Health
2500 Fairway Street, Dickinson
Scroll down for interactive map.
CHI St. Joseph's Health Clinic is a comprehensive clinic, now uniting several of our Dickinson clinics under one roof, including former St. Joseph's Women's Clinic staff and services.
CHI St. Joseph's Health cares about women's special health needs, from young adulthood through pregnancy, menopause, and post-menopausal years. Our team of providers understand women's health issues across generations in the context of today's medicine. From routine, annual woman well-checks to pregnancy to reproductive concerns, we are here for you at every stage of your life.
Women's Health services available at CHI St. Joseph's Health Clinic include:
- Prenatal care
- Baby delivery
- Peri/post menopausal concerns such as heavy, abnormal uterine bleeding, hot flashes, mood changes, depression, libido issues
- Annual exams for screening purposes: pap smears, breast exams, complete physical exam, ordering screening tests for cholesterol, diabetes, bone density, colon cancer screening, depression screening, skin cancer screenings
- Counseling on health education/wellness.
- Discuss issues with weight.
- Urinary problems: infections, incontinence, hesitancy, over active bladder
- Menstrual type headaches
- Thyroid screening and management of thyroid disorders
- Vulvar/genital lesions, concerns
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- STD testing
- Breast concerns, (masses, pain, discharge)
- Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Family practice type problems: Abdominal Pain, Mild reflux, Conjunctivitis, Otitis media, Otitis externa, upper respiratory infections, pharyngitis
- Obstetric and Gynecologic surgery
For prenatal patients, our team of clinicians works closely with the CHI St. Joseph's Health Obstetrics Department. To read more about Obstetric services, click here.