- womens health
- Women's Health
2500 Fairway Street, Dickinson
Scroll down for interactive map.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson cares about women's special health needs, from young adulthood through pregnancy, menopause, and post-menopausal years. Our team of providers understand women's health issues across generations in the context of today's medicine. From routine, annual woman well-checks to pregnancy to reproductive concerns, we are here for you at every stage of your life.
Women's Health services available at CHI St. Alexius Health Clinic include:
- Prenatal care including CenteringPregnancy Model of Care
- Baby delivery
- Peri/post menopausal concerns such as heavy, abnormal uterine bleeding, hot flashes, mood changes, depression, libido issues
- Annual exams for screening purposes: pap smears, breast exams, complete physical exam, ordering screening tests for cholesterol, diabetes, bone density, colon cancer screening, depression screening, skin cancer screenings
- Counseling on health education/wellness.
- Discuss issues with weight.
- Urinary problems: infections, incontinence, hesitancy, over active bladder
- Menstrual type headaches
- Thyroid screening and management of thyroid disorders
- Vulvar/genital lesions, concerns
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- STD testing
- Breast concerns, (masses, pain, discharge)
- Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Family practice type problems: Abdominal Pain, Mild reflux, Conjunctivitis, Otitis media, Otitis externa, upper respiratory infections, pharyngitis
- Obstetric and Gynecologic surgery
For prenatal patients, our team of clinicians works closely with the CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson's Obstetrics Department. To read more about Obstetric services, click here.