- Application & Tips
Application & Tips
The link below shows many job openings at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson. For additional openings in our clinics (CHIPS) or in Patient Financial Services, Patient Access or Health Information Management positions (CONIFER HEALTH SYSTEMS), see the menu at left for their job appliaction sites.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE OUR CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AND SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION. Now an easier-to-view link!
**ALL fields on the application need to be completed or we will not be able to process your application!
HELPFUL HINTS WHEN APPLYING
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one, you must set one up online prior to applying. Authorization for background checks, offer of employment, etc., will all be sent via email. It is very important to actively check your email account after you have applied.
- ALL fields on the application need to be completed or we will not be able to process your application!
- All applicants are required to create a profile online in order to apply. This profile will remain in our employment application system so that you can log into it at anytime. You may use your online profile to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and CHI St. Alexius Health. Your account will remain online so that you can access it at any later date to make edits, update, or reapply.
- You can apply for more than one position. If you are interested in applying for several positions, you will need to re-submit your online application for each requisition number associated with the position you want to apply for.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive several emails throughout the interview process that will require confirmation and electronic signatures. These communications sent via email are vital to getting applicants through our system to become potential employees.
- Questions can be directed to CHI St. Alexius Health Human Resource Office at (701) 456-4274. We look forward to hearing from you!